Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Last Day In New York
Damn! i look ridiculous with the stupid haircut.. my mum overdone it.. i ask for short.. but this is way beyond my expectation.. now I've to wait a few more weeks to be normal.. sad.. afternoon appointment with Denise.. my final time on helping her with the assignment.. haha.. an interview regarding the undocumented immigrant.. glad I'm qualified.. should i celebrate at least i'm not an "II"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.. anyway.. really glad can be my assistant.. since I'm here.. I've been doing alot on helping people out.. doing things without hoping for repay.. not even money.. i know i can earn with my own capability.. what a shame.. praising myself here.. anyway.. such a big day.. my last day in New York.. a farewell to my best friends here.. the last dinner party.. held at "Todai".. one of my favourite places in town.. our last meeting.. it will be a long time until the next encounter.. but still.. life goes on.. and it will be more sparkling.. ~For temporary I'll be unable to access the Internet.. I'll update me blog as soon as the line is set.. please be patience.. for those who have my new cell number.. do not sms me cause it's not functioning..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment