Shinigami.. the god of death.. the name that i have been using for the past 6 months.. I'm actually falling in love with this name.. and everyone have been calling me "shini" since then.. for those who have no idea on what I've say let me explain.. this name is actually the name of my character in the online games.. that name has been part of me now.. why is people so addicted to online game.. i kinda understand now.. it is a world where u will be apart from reality.. in there u can be anyone or anybody.. you can be free and adventurous.. things that can't be done in real life can be fulfill.. u gain friendship.. but it is all just a fantasy..
I'm wanted to stop now.. but still haven't makeup my mind yet either on dropping the game or just let it flow.. but time to move on is in the edge now.. i have forbidden myself to go on like the past.. and it is not worth it anymore.. siting in front of the monitor is not the life i wanted to spend.. i can't hide the fact for my own mistake that brought me here.. continuing this silliness will only sadness to people that care for me.. and only make me more useless day by day too.. everyone have progress now.. and I'm still here wondering.. it is really time to wake up now..
I'll be moving in the next few hours now.. going back to Quincy Center.. yeap.. back to the old place in Boston.. I'm still not ready to go back to New York yet.. atleast i felt more secure in here.. not sure how to explain.. but people is scary for me.. I'm not sure who is trustable and who's not anymore.. the things we should be glad for; atleast I'm making the move to step out from my room now.. isn't it funny.. i know i am.. I'm laughing at myself too..
Anyway life still need to go on..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment