What a nice day I've been through today.. from morning till the evening listening to my mum's mumbling and complaining.. thanks God my uncle came back on time for the recsue.. or else I'll be the dynamite blowing off.. finally I've get myself the space and silence I wanted.. yes.. finally I cvan breath now.. almost suffocated to death.. but what do you know life is always like this.. happy moment really din last long..
So sudden something from the past came out from the grave.. tot of those thing die oredy.. but.. no.. it still alive in every inch of her heart.. the "X-Thing" came out.. so my beloved gf go on with her paranormal activities.. I'm really too tired to go on again with all those fuss.. I just left the room and go to the garden to finish up my work.. she stay at the room crying and wrote something..
"GIVE ME A BREAK"
No comments:
Post a Comment