Monday, April 10, 2006

Opportunity or Threat

Today promise Raymond to help him sending th e-mail.. he need to find more supplier to get more supply.. not quite a favour actually.. can say it's a job.. cause he's going to pay RM80/day.. I start at 3m plus.. before dinner time half of the mail has been taken care of.. still deciding to have dinner at home or going out with dear.. Ray called.. he ask us either need to get some take away during the way back.. ya.. why not rite.. just in time to save our hard decision on wat to eat anyway.. I continue back the job while waiting for Ray to come back..He returned home with foods around 9 plus.. so we sit and have the dinner together chatting about the job and his work together.. I realise as Ray employee's benefit.. the reason of why his family member like to work with him.. I also realise there were an opportunity to work with him too.. After the dinner, Ray need to get ready.. seem like another appointment need to be attend.. afterall, it's his style..
The idea 'pop' to my head.. I descibe it to my dear tat this could be a chance to help Ray and some more we can get some incentive too.. my dear understand and get wat i mean.. she say tat tis idea has been present to her long time ago by Ray.. but she's not interested.. now she agree with my idea.. thanks dear.. i know you agree cause i'm the one who sell u tis idea now..
IF NOT BECAUSE OF ME
YOU WON"T AGREE
this make me scare too..
Now it's me who get confuse.............

No comments: