I really don wanna be with him anymore,
I really don understand,
Why I'm still here?
Why I want to suffer for these kind of man?
He doesn't love me so,
Why I wanna be so despise?
There were no change at all,
Only more worst,
The more I see him,
The more hurt I get,
Why wanna hurt me?
I really don understand,
Why am I letting him hurt me?
I don wanna trust him again,
He is just a love's cheater,
Why I wanna be tat stupid,
Others say he only love her,
I always thought tat the past is the past,
He love me now,
Is all wrong actually,
He doesn't love me,
If love also,
He not that love me,
I'm becoming more and more hate him,
He doesn't understand my sickness now,
Only compare me with her X,
I'm really scare,
Why is it so suffering?
No one can help me at all,
He doesn't take care of me at all,
One word of caring also without,
I told him,
I'm suffering, He only know how to say:
"You have suffer the whole day, which day you're not suffering"
This kind of word,
This is an act of a man,
If he love me,
He will never done this kind of barbaric thing,
I'll not sacrifice anything for him anymore,
This time just let it be " I owe him last life"
From today onward I've pay him back all,
He doesn't worth it.
*Why she always seem to be so dramatic to all.. since tat I'm so bad why is she still sleeping the half of my bed now.. I only wish that she is not tat emotional; Is tat kind of hard to wish for.. Since everyone is so suffering break off will soon be the solution.
"The LOVE is dying, NOT the people"

No comments:
Post a Comment