Friday, April 07, 2006

Scandal

Today went to Pandan Kapital to pick up my dear.. her colleague has fetch her there.. so, i parked the car next to them.. as soon she saw my car, she get ouut of the car and straight to mine.. at the same time a guy coming from no where approach me.. knocking at my car window he say:
Guy: Hello there, nice to meet u
Me: Ya.
Guy: You guys just finish shopping here. I'm from xxx company. We are doing a function this 1st of May. Now doing some survey. You look so young working or studying?
Me: Working. I'm sorry. I kinda rush here.
Guy: Oh! It's OK. I only give you this envelope you just fill your details and open it to see what prize you get....bla..bla..bla.....
Me: OK, get to the point (Quickly grab the envelope and wrote a few details and pass back to him.)
Me: OK. Done.
Guy: Let's see. OH! Congratulation. Do you know tat you won yourself a car here. A proton Wira. There were only 4 car be giving out. You are so lucky.
Me: So.... then wat..
Guy: Is very easy. Now you only need to fetch me to Klang Lama to find my boss. We need you to fill up the application to claim the prize.
Me: Sorry, I'm not interest.
Guy: Why you don trust me.
Me : No. I really in rush ok.
Straight away I close the window and left the place.. for me i think he's more interest to nab the car den:
  1. The guy impression are really bad; outfit and grooming look like a rascal
  2. No ID, Namecard or proof he is emplot by the xxx company, only show me the old newspaper and some old flyer and some more all tangled up.
  3. The function start at 1st May why the prize seem to be picked now

No comments: